Veg Kheema Masala| Keema Masala Recipe |Veg Kheema|Keema Masala|Straightforward Vegetarian Essential course Recipe
three massive onions, finely chopped
1 capsicum finely chopped
half of cup inexperienced peas
1 inexperienced chilli finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 cup tomato puree
2 tbsp cheese
100g grated paneer
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp crimson chilli powder
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
25 grams salted butter
1 tsp coriander and cumin seed powder
salt to style
– In a pan, warmth butter. Add the onions and saute them nicely till they’re brown in color.
– Add the ginger and garlic paste.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum, frozen inexperienced peas and chopped inexperienced chillies,
– Add the tomato puree and let it cook dinner for at the very least 2 minutes.
– Add the crimson chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, garam masala and salt to style.
– Add little water and saute the components nicely.
– Add the grated paneer (cottage cheese) after which grate some cheese over it.
– Sprinkle some coriander leaves over the kheema masala and add little water. Combine nicely.
– The kheema masala is able to be served. Garnish it with some grated cheese and coriander leaves.
Fb – https://www.fb.com/maithiliskitchen
Pinterest – https://in.pinterest.com/maithiliskitchen
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/maithiliskitchen
Please watch: “आलू टिक्की रेसिपी | Aloo Tikki recipe | Aloo Bhalla | Aloo tikki chaat recipe”