►SUBSCRIBE for two new movies per week:https://bit.ly/NanaabaskitchenSubscribe
Blissful Saturday pals, take pleasure in this seafood Okro soup with konkonte, banku, kenkey, eba, or fufu! The briny and ocean flavors makes this Okro soup additional particular!
* half of pound Okro chopped
* half of pound ayoyo leaves chopped(you’ll discover leaves at your native Vietnamese or Asian grocery store as saluyot, or jute leaves. Botanical identify is molokhai
* 1 purple onion sliced ( 1/four to prepare dinner Okro until draw is developed, three/four to spice palm oil)
* For marinade-2 shallot onions, 1 thumb dimension ginger, 1 clove of garlic, 2 habanero chilis, 1/four teaspoon of aniseed
* Seafood of your alternative, quantity per your choice (I used 6 jumbo prawns deveined with shells for growing my seafood broth, 1/four pound of grouper fish, 1 medium contemporary mackerel, 2 blue crabs, three king crab legs minimize as much as smaller items, 1/three pound of octopus)
* 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
* Salt to season, quantity per your choice
* 1 heaping tablespoon filled with crayfish powder Aka smoked shrimp powder
* 1 teaspoon entire dawadawa elective.
* 1/four cup of palm oil.
If you happen to preferred this video take a look at the remainder of Nanaaba’s kitchen channel:
make the healthiest Ghana KOKONTE