Hen Fingers from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Boneless rooster(breast): ½ kg
Salt: 1 tsp
Black pepper powder: ½ tsp
Garlic powder: 1 tsp (should you don’t have garlic powder, use crushed garlic)
Crimson chilli powder: 1 ½ tsp
Oil: for frying
All objective flour/maida: 1 std cup
Salt: ½ tsp + ½ tsp
Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
Bread crumbs: as per the requirement
1. Minimize rooster breast into thick strips.
2. Add 1 teaspoon salt to those rooster strips, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 half of teaspoon crimson chilli powder.
three. Combine properly, shut the lid and depart this rooster for marination for about 1 hour.
four. After one hour of marination, combine the rooster strips once more and maintain apart.
5. Add 1/4th tsp salt and 1/4th tsp black pepper powder to all objective flour or maida. Combine properly.
6. Add 1/4th teaspoon salt to the eggs and beat or mix properly.
7. Dip every marinated rooster strip into the crushed eggs, coat properly with maida or all objective flour.
eight. Once more dip the fingers into the egg and coat properly with bread crumbs.
9. Repeat with the opposite strips
10. Deep fry these coated strips or fingers into the new oil on each side.
11. Once they flip brown and crisp, take away from the oil.
12. Serve scorching with Mayonnaise or Tomato sauce.