Here’s a tremendous easy recipe for one among my favorite meals. This entire meals plant based mostly soup is ideal for chilly winter days. I wish to make a giant pot and eat it over a few days. I particularly adore it served it with a scorching baked potato on the aspect.
– 1 onion
– 1 pink capsicum (bell pepper)
– 2 cups kale
– ¼ cup dry pink lentils
– ¼ cup dry quinoa
– 2 tomatoes
– 2 cups celery
– 2 cups carrot
– 2 cloves garlic
– Peel and cube greens
– Sauté onion and garlic till onion softens
– Add carrot and celery and sauté for a number of extra minutes
– Add remaining greens and canopy with water
– Add lentils and quinoa
– Add most well-liked seasonings. I used chilli flakes and combined Italian herbs however you’ll be able to add any herbs and spices you want.
**NOTE** The flavour of this soup relies upon largely on the standard of greens used. In case your soup will not be selecting up the flavours of the greens as a lot as you prefer to, you’ll be able to add some vegetable inventory or salt to style.
Thanks for watching. For those who loved this video please remember to hit that subscribe button.
SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/thelifebotanic?sub_confirmation=1