How do you make Seafood Risotto?
zero:01 min Intro
zero:39 min presentation by Paolo
1:21 min the recipe begins.
– 350-400 gr (12-14 oz) of Carnaroli rice (alternatively Arborio rice)
– 500 gr (1.1 lb) of pre-cooked seafood choice (mussels, squid, prawns)
– 300 gr of child tomatoes
– 75 ml (three fl oz) further virgin olive oil
– 100 ml (three 1/2 fl oz) white wine
– 1 litre (1 three/four pints) of scorching fish inventory
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1/2 chilli
– A small handful of flat leaf parsley
– 1 lemon zest
You’ll find the recipe on my web site: http://www.sarasitaliankitchen.co.uk
Do not miss the following movies! Keep in mind to subscribe to the channel ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOA17mIWTqCyRVTlzTIUbbQ?sub_confirmation=1
my Fb: https://www.fb.com/sarasiItaliankitchen/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/sarasitaliankitchen/
Straightforward or not?
Please let me know and which dish you would like to arrange and I will make a video with the recipe!
Songs free licenses by Ron Meixsell – Non_Piu_Andrai – concerning the intro
Snack_Time by The Inexperienced Orbs
Beat_Your_Competition by Vibe Tracks