Discover ways to make a scrumptious puff pastry braid stuffed with Nutella and chopped almonds. This puff pastry dessert is tremendous straightforward to make, however appears nice!
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 1 puff pastry sheet
– 300 g (10.5 oz) of Nutella (or different chocolate-hazelnut unfold)
– Chopped almonds to style
– 1 egg, overwhelmed, for brushing
⇨ Music ⇦
Lifetime of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed beneath a Artistic Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/four.zero/)
⇨ Subscribe to Very Straightforward Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Observe us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Fb: http://fb.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe makes an attempt!
P.S. We’re not native audio system of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible phrases, typos or grammatical errors on this video. We hope you benefit from the recipe!