The Great World of Dance Journal!
Journal Out Now! iTunes: http://bit.ly/2wt67l1 Android: http://bit.ly/2v7sb6X
Take a look at what’s inside:
We’re honoured to have the unimaginable Prima Ballerina, Iana Salenko on the very first cowl of our new journal!
The Great World of Dance is probably the most stunning dance journal on the earth, crammed with unimaginable dance pictures, interviews, vogue, magnificence and journey for dancers and dance lovers.
To create our ‘Ballet Subject’ cowl, we collaborated with Berlin clothier Kaviar Gauche who supplied 5 gorgeous couture robes for Iana’s cowl and have unfold, photographed by the gifted Dean Barucija of Pickled Ideas Images.
For this concern we travelled from London to Berlin, Prague and Budapest to find the perfect ballet corporations in Japanese Europe and past.
We characteristic interviews with dancers, choreographers, creative administrators and photographers:
– Iana Salenko, Principal, Berlin State Ballet and Visitor Artist, The Royal Ballet
– Olaf Kollmannsperger, Soloist and Choreographer, Berlin State Ballet
– Andrea Kramesova, Principal, Czech Nationwide Ballet
– Gergley Leblanc, Principal, Hungarian Nationwide Ballet
– Tamas Solymosi, Director, Hungarian Nationwide Ballet
– Calvin Royal III, Soloist, American Ballet Theatre
– Sonia Rodriguez, Principal, The Nationwide Ballet of Canada
– Ana Maria Gergely, English Nationwide Ballet Graduate, Estonia Nationwide Ballet Artist
– Dance photographer Rick Visitor
The Magazine options Dance Vogue showcasing dancewear made by dancers for dancers, plus our Dance Magnificence Sizzling Listing from our Magnificence Editor.
Our Dance Journey Guides to Berlin, Prague and Budapest spotlight the place to go, the place to eat and drink and what dance to see and do!