Study How You Can Begin to Reverse Your Diabetes TODAY!
Diabetic Pumpkin Muffins Recipes
– cooking spray
– Â½ cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
– 1 small ripe banana
– Â½ cup 1% milk
– 1 tablespoon granulated brown sugar
– Â½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– Â¼ teaspoon salt
– 1 massive egg yolk
– 2 tablespoons raisins
1. Preheat oven to 300Â°F. Frivolously spray 5 cups of an ordinary muffin tin with cooking spray. Fill the sixth cup midway with water (the opposite muffins will burn quicker when you depart an empty cup. This can be a good baking tip to bear in mind).
2. In a meals processor or blender, mix all substances besides raisins till combination is easy. (if you do not have a meals processor or blender, it’s also possible to use your handmixer.)
three. Stir within the raisins.
four. Spoon the combination into the 5 ready muffin cups.
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Unmold and serve when cool sufficient to eat by hand or refrigerate for as much as 1 week and serve chilly.
Per serving: 75 energy (17% energy from fats), 2 g protein, 2 g complete fats (zero.5 g saturated fats), 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g dietary fiber, 44 g ldl cholesterol, 133 g sodium
Pumpkin Muffins,Pumpkin Muffins Recipes,Diabetic,Diabetic Pumpkin Muffins Recipes,low carb pumpkin muffins,wsihealth