Rooster Bread Rolls from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Rooster with bones: 250 grams
Bread slices: as per the requirement
Salt: 1/4th teaspoon + ½ teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Oil: 2 tablespoons
Diced onion: three tablespoons
Chopped ginger: ½ teaspoon
Chopped garlic: ½ teaspoon
Crimson chilli powder: 1 teaspoon
Spices/garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon
Chopped coriander: 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice : 1 teaspoon
Bread crumbs: as per the requirement
1. Add hen to a saucepan.
2. Add half of cup of water, 1/4th teaspoon salt and 1/4th teaspoon black pepper powder to the hen.
three. Shut the lid and cook dinner on medium flame until the hen is tenderized.
four. Permit this hen to chill, shred and preserve apart.
5. To a different pan, add oil.
6. Add diced onion and stir fry for 30 seconds.
7. Add chopped ginger and chopped garlic. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
eight. Add the shredded hen.
9. Add pink chilli powder and spices or garam masala powder. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
10. Change off the flame.
11. Add ½ teaspoon salt, chopped coriander and lemon juice.
12. Combine properly and preserve apart.
13. Take a bread slice. Lower the corners of the bread or take away the crust.
14. Dip every slice barely into the water. Take away the surplus water by gently urgent between the palms.
15. Place this bread slice in a plate and add the filling diagonally.
16. Seal the alternative sides and mould right into a cylindrical form.
17. Beat two eggs (you possibly can add 1/4th teaspoon salt to those eggs).
18. Take bread crumbs in a plate.
19. Dip every roll into the overwhelmed eggs after which coat properly with bread crumbs.
20. Repeat with the opposite bread slices.
21. Add oil to a frying pan.
22. When the oil is sizzling, decrease these coated rolls into the oil and fry on each side on medium flame until they flip gentle brown and crisp.
23. Take away from the pan and serve with both with mayonnaise and tomato sauce or with any chutney of your selection.