Thai Basil Beef – Prompt Pot Floor Beef Recipes. @instantpotlife
10-15 Thai Basil leaves (this is identical as Candy Basil)
1-2 Chili Peppers
1 Tablespoon Oil
three Cloves of Garlic, Minced
1-1.5 lbs Floor beef
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Oyster Sauce
Salt and Pepper to style
1. Open the lid. Choose Saute on the Prompt Pot
2. As soon as it heats up, add within the oil, garlic, and chili pepper
three. As soon as browned, add within the floor beef
four. When meat is partially cooked, add in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir then flip off Prompt Pot.
5. Add in Thai basil.
6. Shut the lid. Choose Guide, Excessive Strain Cooking, for three minutes
7. When achieved, QR (fast launch – launch stress instantly by turning to vent) and serve.
* Take away any extra oil earlier than serving.
Subscribe to my channel for extra recipes: