Scrumptious burgers made particularly for vegetarians
four burger buns
½ cup boiled kidney beans (rajma)
1 medium onion, roughly chopped
1 medium inexperienced capsicum
½ boiled beetroot, peeled and roughly chopped
1 cup cooked brown rice
Salt to style
½ cup dried breadcrumbs
four tbsps olive oil
four cheese slices
Tomato ketchup, as required
four iceberg lettuce leaves
1. Put kidney beans in a chopper jar. Add onion.
2. Roughly chop inexperienced capsicum and add. Add beetroot and brown rice, chop every little thing roughly and switch into a big bowl. Add salt and breadcrumbs.
three. Warmth oil in a non-stick pan.
four. Combine properly all of the substances within the bowl. Divide into equal parts and form them into burgers to go well with the dimensions of the buns.
5. Prepare dinner them within the pan on medium warmth. When the underside turns crisp, flip them over and cook dinner until the opposite aspect is evenly crisp.
6. Halve the buns and warmth them on a non-stick tawa.
7. Maintain a cheese slice on every burger.
eight. Apply tomato ketchup on every burger half. Maintain a bit of iceberg lettuce over all the bottom halves of the buns.
9. Now hold a burger on every and canopy with the highest half of the bun.
10. Organize them on a serving plate and serve instantly.
Click on to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For extra recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Purchase Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Fb : http://www.fb.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor