*This video has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its
advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GrillGatingHero #GrillGating
GET MORE GRILLING RECIPES HERE | http://cbi.as/a0ick
I AM CURRENTLY OUT OF TOWN UNTIL WEDNESDAY. I WILL POST THE RECIPE FOR THE BBQ SAUCE WHEN I RETURN.
NOTE: The Dry Rub that was used on all the meats is positioned within the Brisket recipe beneath
BBQ Brisket RECIPE LINK | http://bit.ly/1Fs0mW1
The “Easy Brine” Recipe is as follows:
1. Warmth 2 Cups of water in small sauce pan over medium-high warmth.
2. Flip off the warmth simply earlier than it begins to boil.
three. Add 2 Tablespoons of Kosher Salt and stir till it is dissolved
four. Enable it cool
5. Pour the salted water into a really massive bowl/container after which add eight cups of chilly water.
6. Add the juice of 5 Lemons, 5 Limes (As a lot citrus as you need), Recent Thyme and garlic cloves
7. Make sure that the brine is totally cool earlier than including the meat
eight. Cowl and refrigerate for a minimum of eight hours or as much as 24 hours.
9. As soon as the brining course of is finished, drain the liquid, season the meat as desired, and prepare dinner as desired