Dum Ka Purple Hen/Purple Hen made at Hyderabadi Marriage Capabilities from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
For Hen Marination:
Hen with bones: ½ kg
Cashews: 10 grams
Charoli/chironji: 10 grams
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
Salt: three/4th teaspoon
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Purple chilli powder: 1 ½ teaspoon
Spices/Garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon
Coriander/dhaniya powder: ½ teaspoon
Black pepper powder: 1/4th teaspoon
Inexperienced chilli sauce: ½ tablespoon
Tomato sauce: 1 tablespoon
Whipped curd: 75 grams
Purple meals color: 2 pinches (elective)
1. Grind collectively cashews and charoli right into a effective paste and preserve apart.
2. Wash medium sized items of rooster with bones and pressure the water.
three. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, crimson chilli powder, spices or garam masala powder, coriander or dhaniya powder, black pepper powder, inexperienced chilli sauce, tomato sauce, whipped curd, floor paste of cashews and charoli and crimson meals color to the rooster items.
four. Combine nicely and preserve these marinated rooster apart for about one hour.
Marinated rooster together with the gravy
Oil: 5 tablespoons
Onion: 50 grams
Cinnamon: 2 small sticks
Chopped mint leaves: 1 tablespoon
Chopped coriander: 1 tablespoon
1. After one hour of marinating the rooster, add oil to a cooking pan.
2. When the oil is scorching, add thinly sliced onion and fry until the onions flip mild brown and crispy.
three. Take away the fried onions and preserve apart.
four. Into the remaining oil within the pan, add cinnamon sticks, slit cardamoms, black cloves and the marinated rooster together with the gravy.
5. Organize rooster gravy in a single layer within the pan.
6. Add the fried onions, chopped mint leaves and chopped coriander to the rooster gravy.
7. Shut the lid and prepare dinner on low flame until the rooster will get very tender.
eight. Stir at occasions delicately and flip the rooster items
9. When the rooster is 80 p.c carried out, add lemon juice and shut the lid.
10. When the rooster items get tender and when the oil separates, swap off the flame.
Dum ka Purple Hen is prepared. Serve with rumali roti.
YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON :
Youtube Subscribe -https://www.youtube.com/c/hyderabadwala?sub_confirmation=1
Web site – http://www.hyderabadwala.com
Fb – http://www.fb.com/hyderabadwale?ref=hl
Google Plus – https://plus.google.com/+Hyderabadwala
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Hyderabadwalaa
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hyderabadwalarecipes/