Deep Fried Ribs
2lbs of Spare RIBS
2-Three tablespoons of Season Salt
2 teaspoons of Black Pepper
2 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
Self rising flour
Oil (Vegetable, Peanut, Canola)
1. Mix the salt, garlic powder, season Salt and black pepper.
2. Season ribs with spice mix.
Three. Add remaining seasoning to the flour; stir flour
Four. Dredge ribs in flour and put aside on a foil lined tray for 10-15 minutes.
5. Preheat oil to 325 levels; as soon as the oil turns into scorching add in Three-Four ribs.
6. Fry till ribs are cooked via, roughly 15-20.
7. Take away ribs from oil and permit the to chill.