Here’s what you may want!
Makes 30 cookies
2 cups butter, melted
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
four giant eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
four cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a big bowl, whisk collectively the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar till evenly mixed and light-weight in shade.
three. Add within the eggs and vanilla, mixing till clean.
four. Add the flour and baking soda, folding the combination till it varieties a clean dough.
5. Fold within the chocolate chips till evenly mixed.
6. Utilizing an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
FOR LATER USE
1. To save lots of cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for as much as one month.
three. To bake the frozen dough balls, take away desired quantity from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F/190°C.
Take pleasure in!
Test us out on Fb! – fb.com/buzzfeedtasty
The 5 A.m. Crawl MCM
Licensed through Warner Chappell Manufacturing Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/movies/14365