QUICK GRILLED CHICKEN
400 grams boneless hen breasts
Eight-10 garlic cloves, chopped
2 contemporary rosemary sprigs, chopped
2 contemporary oregano sprigs, chopped
2 contemporary thyme sprigs, chopped
1 teaspoon pink chilli flakes
Crushed black peppercorns to style
Salt to style
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons refined flour (maida)
Recent parsley sprig for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Make incisions on the hen breasts and switch in a bowl.
three. Add chopped garlic, blended herbs, pink chili flakes, crushed black peppercorns, salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil and Worcestershire sauce and rub nicely over the hen breasts. Put aside to marinate for five minutes.
four. Warmth remaining olive oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place the marinated hen breasts and grill on either side for 1 minute.
5. Place the grilled hen breasts on an aluminum foil and place on a baking tray. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 7-Eight minutes.
6. To organize brown sauce, warmth butter in the identical non-stick pan. Add refined flour and sauté for 1- 2 minutes or until gentle golden brown.
7. Add some water, combine and cook dinner until the combination thickens. Pressure the sauce in a bowl.
Eight. Switch the grilled hen on the worktop and pressure the leftover juices from the hen into the brown sauce.
9. Slice the grilled hen and place on a serving platter. Pour some brown sauce on high and reserve the remaining for serving.
10. Garnish with a parsley sprig and serve sizzling with remaining sauce.
Click on to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Finest cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Purchase Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Fb : http://www.fb.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor