This seafood pasta recipe was impressed by Rylstone Additional Virgin Olive oil and combines contemporary ocean flavours of vongole, flat head and prawns with juicy cherry tomatoes and tender asparagus. This seafood pasta recipe is topped with toasted pine nuts and crispy breadcrumbs making each mouthful an absolute sensation.
Purchase your Rylstone additional virgin olive oil bottle and expertise this improbable olive oil flavors. When the bottle arrives, open it and have a sip of olive oil to style the distinction and the freshness of this award profitable product: http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/store
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it along with your FOODIE pals on FACEBOOK
🌍Get the recipe on my web site http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/seafood-pasta-recipe/
🍝Try my web site for full recipes and to comply with my weblog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Be a part of my Sydney Cooking Courses: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/cooking-class-in-sydney/
Obtain my Cellular App https://appsto.re/au/nJ4Pgb.i
Purchase Vincenzo’s Plate Apron on: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/product/vincenzos-plate-apron/
🔄Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPE
500g contemporary tagliatelle pasta
2 Australian Flat Head fillets
2 garlic cloves
300 peeled uncooked shrimp (scampi)
Rylstone Crooked River additional virgin olive oil
Eight-10 cherry tomatoes
Pinch of rock salt
Sprinkle of pepper
Beneficiant quantity of contemporary parsley
Bunch of Asparagus
1. Boil 5L of water in a big pot in preparation in your seafood pasta recipe.
2. Put a big fry pan on medium warmth and add a drizzle of Rylstone Crooked River additional virgin olive oil. (Purchase this olive oil from this web site http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/store )
three. As soon as the oil has barely warmed, add the pine nuts, mixing them by the oil and leaving them to toast for a couple of minutes.
four. Add breadcrumbs and blend collectively very well till they start to brown. As soon as these are toasted, pour the combination onto chopping board and depart to chill.
5. As soon as cooled, crush the pine nuts into the combination and mix some freshly chopped parsley. This would be the topping in your seafood pasta recipe.
6. Put a small pot on the range at a medium/excessive warmth and add a beneficiant quantity of additional virgin olive oil. As soon as the oil has begun to heat, add the vongole and put the lid again on to allow them to steam. This could take not more than 5 minutes and can create a fantastic sauce.
7. Subsequent, lower the cherry tomatoes in half and the asparagus into small items.
Eight. Get the massive pan again on the range at a medium warmth and drizzle a remaining quantity of EVOO. Put the asparagus within the pan and let it prepare dinner for a couple of minutes earlier than including the cherry tomatoes, chilli, garlic and parsley.
9. Whereas these greens are nonetheless barely tender, add the flat head and let it prepare dinner for at the least three minutes earlier than including the shrimp.
10. Eradicating the pot with the vongole from the range, pressure them, pouring the sauce straight into the combo of seafood and greens. Then, add a pinch of rock salt and pepper, and blend.
11. As soon as the sauce has began to dissolve, add the vongole, salt and pepper – and slightly extra parsley! Depart to simmer.
12. When the water has boiled, add the tagliatelle pasta and depart it to prepare dinner primarily based on the packet directions (al dente is all the time finest!).
13. Pressure the pasta as soon as it has cooked (to your liking) and add it to the pan on a low warmth.
14. Combine the seafood pasta recipe nicely in order that it soaks up the scrumptious liquids and flavours out of your sauce.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Take pleasure in!
Please Help My YouTube Channel through Patreon! (Assist me to create extra content material)
📺Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.fb.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
🌍Be a part of my Italian Tour http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italy-unexplored-itinerary/
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my movies please. It actually means lots to me.
Digital camera Operator: Mason Grady
Editor: Mason Grady
Drone Operator: Tom Biddle
Location: Rylstone Olive Press http://rylstoneolivepress.com.au/
🎵MUSIC: Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a deal with cooking, decided to show the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you just don’t must be knowledgeable #chef to impress pals, household and your self with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes proper out of your very personal #kitchen while having amusing (and a glass of vino!).
#seafoodpasta #seafoodrecipe #pastaseafood #seafoodrecipes #italianseafoodrecipe #bestseafoodpasta #pastaseafood #shrimppasta #seafoodspaghetti #pastavongole
📺Re-Watch the Seafood Pasta video recipe https://youtu.be/xFa4JY47GaY