Learn to make this scrumptious and simple seafood pasta that any seafood fan will love!
Linguine Pesce Pasta Recipe
500 grams linguine
5 prawns, peeled and de-veined
5 slices smoked salmon
5 muscle groups
250 grams squid, cleaned and lower into 1inch items
Three cloves garlic
2 litres tomato sauce, cooked
1/four cup white wine
1/four cup additional virgin olive oil
Three tablespoons salt
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
1. On excessive warmth convey a big pot of water to a boil, add 2 tablespoons of salt.
2. On medium warmth preheat a big skillet, as soon as scorching add Three tablespoons of olive oil, then add the sliced garlic, anchovies and chili flakes. Saute for 2-Three minutes till the garlic is golden.
Three. Add the clams and muscle groups, adopted by the smoked salmon and scallops, saute for two minutes, then add the prawns and squid, season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and proceed to saute for a further Three-5 minutes
four. Add the white wine and stir, scale back the warmth to low and add the tomato sauce. Let the sauce simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. As soon as the sauce is sort of performed, add the linguine to the water and cook dinner for 6-Eight minutes for al dente.
6. Add the cooked linguine to the seafood sauce and toss on low warmth, make sure that every strand of linguine is coated with sauce.
7. Switch to a serving plate, drizzle with additional virgin olive oil and chili flakes. Take pleasure in!