⭐️WHAT I EAT FOR LIFE RECIPE EBOOK ⭐️https://goo.gl/yYNtBL
5 EASY VEGAN THANKSGIVING/HOLIDAY RECIPES! Excellent for Christmas time too!
5 FALL MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST IDEAS:https://goo.gl/19Jmym
7 SCHOOL/WORK LUNCHES & SNACKS MEAL PREP: https://goo.gl/WM2mJH
STUFFED ACORN SQUASH
-1 acorn squash (lower in half and deseeded)
-Three tbsp maple syrup
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-1 onion (diced)
-1 cup dry pink quinoa
-1.5 cups veg broth
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-1/Four tsp turmeric
-1/Four tsp cayenne
-1/2 tsp cumin
-1/Four cup dried cranberries
-1/2 cup chopped parsley
-1/Four cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. Combine the maple syrup and ACV in a small bowl and baste both aspect of the squash. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and lay flesh aspect down on a lined baking sheet.
Three. Bake for 20-30 min or till simply poked with a fork.
Four. To a big pan heated over medium/excessive warmth, add onions and cook dinner till translucent.
5. Add your spices and quinoa and stir. Then add the veg broth, and produce to a simmer. Cowl, flip the warmth all the way down to low and cook dinner till all of the water is absorbed.
6. Add the dried cranberries, the remainder of the maple/ACV, and half of the parsley and pecans.
7. Fill your acorn squashes and prime with the remainder of the parsley and pecans.
-1 giant loaf of bread
-1 flax egg (1 tbsp floor flax seeds + Three tbsp water)
-1/2 cup brown lentils
-1/2 cup diced onion
-2 ribs of celery (diced)
-1 tsp dried parsley
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1 tbsp dietary yeast
-1/2 tsp oregano
-salt & pepper
-Three cups veg broth
1. *THE NIGHT BEFORE* Chop up your bread into about half of inch sized cubes and go away them out on the counter in a single day to dry up. (You should utilize day previous bread as a substitute)
2. Preheat oven to 350F
Three. Combine your flax egg collectively and put aside.
Four. In a small pan saute celery and onion till translucent
5. To the bowl of bread, add a lot of the veg broth (don’t use all of it. You don’t need your bread to turn out to be too mushy. Simply use somewhat at a time).
6. Then add the celery and onions, brown lentils, all of the seasonings, and your flax egg. Combine every thing collectively. If too dry, add extra broth… if too moist, add extra bread.
7. Unfold evenly on a lined baking sheet & bake for 45 minutes. Then, flip as much as 400F and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
(to serve 6 folks household fashion)
-Eight cups peeled and chopped potatoes
-1/Four cup dietary yeast
-1/Three cup plant milk of your alternative
-1.5 tsp garlic powder
-2 tbsp dried parsley
-salt & pepper
1. Peel, chop, and steam potatoes on the range till mushy.
2. Switch to a bowl and add the remainder of components. Combine till easy.
Three. Add extra/much less of the components to regulate to your style!
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RISOTTO
(to serve 2 …. I doubled this recipe to serve 6)
-1/2 cup dry brown rice + 1.5 cups veg broth
-2 cloves garlic (minced)
-1/2 a big onion (diced)
-Four cups cubed butternut squash
-1/2 cup dietary yeast
-salt and pepper
-1/Four cup veg broth
1. Cook dinner your rice in keeping with the bundle instructions.
2. In a nonstick pan over medium/excessive warmth, add garlic, onions, and cubed butternut squash. Add water to maintain from burning. Cook dinner for about 7-12 minutes, or till the squash is mushy.
Three. Switch Three/Four of the veggies right into a blender, and put the remainder of the squash combination apart. To the blender, add dietary yeast, salt and pepper, and veg broth. Mix till easy.
Four. Add cooked rice to the pan together with the blended BNS combination. Stir to mix and warmth for five minutes. Serve with the additional BNS and chopped spinach.
-6 cups peeled & sliced apples
-1/Four cup lemon juice
-1 tbsp tapioca starch (or corn starch)
-1/2 tsp cinnamon
-pinch of salt
-2 medjool dates
-1/Four cup maple syrup
-2 cups rolled oats
-1/2 cup oat flour
-2/Three cup coconut sugar
-2 tsp cinnamon
-1/Four cup plant milk
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Peel & slice apples and add them to a big bowl. To a blender or meals processor add 2 dates and maple syrup. Mix till easy.
Three. To the apples, add the rest of the filling components in addition to the date and maple syrup combination. Combine to coat the apples evenly. Then place the apple combination right into a baking dish.
Four. For the crisp, add all components right into a bowl and stir to mix. If the combination is simply too dry, add extra milk.
5. Evenly unfold the crisp combination throughout the highest of the apples
6. Bake for 45min-1hr.
✘ I N S T A G R A M: @maddielymburner
ⓥ Why Vegan?
• COWSPIRACY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV04zyfLyN4
Try Cowspiracy on Netflix!
• WHAT THE HEALTH:
• THE BEST SPEECH YOU’LL EVER HEAR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8
• 101 REASONS TO GO VEGAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY
• EARTHLINGS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ctwOTHQYo
• FORKS OVER KNIVES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ijukNzlUg